Features of the ElectroVap ELMC2 are:
– Steam production is pure, sterile and free of minerals
– No risk of contamination by bacteria with anti freeze option
– Steam output from 5 to 100 Kg/Hrs
– Can be used with tap, soft, RO and DI water
– Alpha digital control panel in standard
– Driven by microprocessor with ON/OFF or proportional control
– Disposable or cleanable cylinder
– Plain stainless steel electrodes
– Recyclable plastic cylinders
– PC board up to ROHS standard
– Front display panel message in case of failure or if cylinder needs to be changed
– Easy installation and maintenance
– Accept all common signals
Due to the ElectroVap MC2 featuring stainless steel electrodes it means that no other electrode boiler humidifier is as reliable. These stainless steel electrodes mean that the ElectroVap MC2 has a very long operational life compared to competitive units, which incorporate mild steel electrodes.
With a range of 30-1000µS/cm the ElectroVap MC2 has an exceptionally wide operational limit, with the capability to run on softened and low conductivity water. Another key feature is that the boiling cylinders can withstand severe handling due to them being made of high-density polypropylene.
With the integrated microprocessor control the ElectroVap MC2 provides responsive control over output. The functional backlit digital display panel shows how the unit is functioning at any time, complete with three menus that provide real-time humidifier performance information, humidifier configuration with the convenience to change the operating parameters of the unit.
The versalitily to accept all common modulating signals from building management systems or humidity controllers. However for stand-alone situations there is an integrated humidity controller. Please note units are available with remote feedback for BMS users.
– Stainless steel manifold
– Interface RS 485 to connect ELMC to computer
– Remain temperature at 65°C
– Leakage water detection
– Weatherproof cabinet for outdoor application
– Remote information board
– High level safety hygrostat
– Upgrading kit
– Office building
Blower Pack Add On
To view the information regarding the blower pack add on please click here