Airtec develops and supplies air humidification systems based on modular components, intended to improve the overall capacity of your production facility and increase the well-being of your employees.
The Airtec HydroSens™ high-pressure air humidification system is targeted at the small and middle sized production facility.
Fitted with Airtec’s atomizers, HydroSens™ ensures perfect control of your production environment and the comfort of your staff.
Airtec HydroSens™ is 100 % plug and spray – just connect power and water
and you are ready to run. It’s fast, and it’s easy.
Airtec Key Features:
– PLC unit controls upto 3 zones
– Sensor and system status indicator
– Capacity ranging from 12 to 600 l/h
– Frequency inverted pump system
– Variable on/off time
– High/Low humidiy alarm
– Hygienic rinse system
– Thermal pump control
– Flow guard
– Energy efficient humidity control
– Components are produced according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22000 HACCP