FISAIR units have been validated by the prestigious German institute “Hygiene-Institut des Ruhrgebiets”. This certification is very important for AHU manufacturers because it means they can be sure that FISAIR units are the best choice for meeting all hygiene standards.
New FISAIR CCB control panel, for evaporative coolers
The control panel makes it possible to control, protect and program the unit’s main parts. FISAIR recommends that it be installed to facilitate the working conditions under hygiene certification VDI6022.
Advantages of FISAIR Media vs. Competitors Glued Type
FISAIR adiabatic humidifier/cooler for Air Handling Units, by means of the hygiene certified evaporative panels with the highest saturation efficiency and the lowest pressure drop on the market.
- More durability: we have units operating for more than 10 years.
- Able to work with Deionized water and Reverse Osmosis water.
- Better efficiency angles. 125 to 150% more efficient.
- Silver ion on the media for protection against microorganisms.
- Tested for DIN-ISO 846 inorganic hygienic aptitude.
Disadvantages of water spray systems vs. Fisair HEF2 inorganic wetted media systems:
- Purchasing cost: about double in compressed air systems and three times for high pressure systems.
- Reverse Osmosis plant requirement for high pressure systems.
- As vapour absorption intro dry air occurs out the media in water spray systems: Inner section of AHU / duct are recommended to be in stainless steel in a large distance of at least 1,5 meters.
- High energy consumption, demanding installation requirements and uncomfortable noise produced by pneumatic systems for comfort applications.
- Very low water pressure atomisation systems have a high risk of droplets carryover in the AHU.
The Fisair Selection Tool, for the HEF2 Evaporative Humidifiers/Coolers and for DIPHUSAIR steam injection systems, it is a unique selection tool in the market. With this tool it is possible to select the best HEF2 solution for each specific project and application.